Tour Location: Symi
For next trips, please look for availability from 15 May 2019 , we wish you a nice winter!
RHODES SYMI PANORMITIS RHODES
A cruise to remember
The island of Symi is among the most beautiful islands in the Aegean Sea. The colourful traditional houses on the harbour will greet you as you approach the shores of the island. The evocative atmosphere, the elegant architecture, the long naval history and the welcoming people of the island will make you part of this beautiful piece of land from the moment you set your foot on it. Enjoy an entertaining and relaxing trip to the beautiful island of Symi, shop and taste the local flavours and enjoy a cruise to remember.
The Full Day Cruise to Symi schedule:
• Bus transfer from your hotel to the Tourist Harbour
• Greeting by an escort and boarding
• Departure time is at 09:00 or Sundays 10:00 have a look in timetable
• On arrival, meet with escort who will give you all the details for your trip to Symi Island, the stops and tips to organize the day ahead.
• You can choose to follow our tour guide who will take you on beautiful stroll around the alleys of Symi’s capital, will introduce you to the long tradition of sponge processing, the museum and the churches of the island.
• Free time on Symi for shopping and lunch.
• Then we depart for the historic monastery of Panormitis to indulge into the beauty of this Aegean Sea’s corner.
• Upon arrival to Rhodes, return transfer by coach to hotels
Every day leaving for Symi and calling at Panormitis on the return journey
Clients with transfer service, must be waiting 5 min before and 5 min after the original time of each pickup point.
(e.g. if the time of your pickup point is 08:00 you must be there from 07:55 - 08:05).
If you like free transfer service you must book your ticket 12 hours before departure
Please notice is very important that transfer from southern Rhodes only exists on Mondays and Thursdays.
Please notice the transfer service only applies to the daily trips .
The bus will have a sign that writes SEADREAMS
Please be to the harbor 30 min before the departure.
Terms & Conditions
Please note: Children are considered from the age 6-12 (born year 2006-2011) and infants from 0-5 (born year 2012-2018).
For someone traveling alone they must be 18+ years old, otherwise they must be accompanied by an adult.
Departure from Rhodes tourist port at 09:00 or Sundays at 10:00 please have a look to the timetable
After purchasing your ticket you will recieve a voucher email.
Once you have your voucher email from our website you dont need anything more to do,
just be to the port to our kiosk 30 min before the departure
so you can take your boarding card.
All the above can be modified without notice.